Personal data (full name, address etc.) voluntarily entered by users in contact forms and in Digitex internet services, or given during telephone conversations with Digitex employees, are only used by Digitex to assure accurate customer service. Personal information is gathered only in order to contact the users, identify them and to process their orders and service shipments.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is DIGITEX Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., Poland, Sopot 81855, 2 Platanowa Street, VAT ID NUMBER: PL-5851476863, KRS: 0000660257 County Court in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register. Personal data are processed in accordance with the regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29.04.2004 regarding personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions what devices and IT systems should be used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user to execute orders (company or organization data – name and address, first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number),
- Personal data provided voluntarily during all other correspondence with Digitex Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Data are collected for purposes related to the execution of orders, contracts, services or the use of the digitexCZK / IP® alerting and warning system, and for marketing purposes.
- Data is stored for 5 years (unless the arrangements state otherwise). After this period, the data is deleted. The removal of personal data means their destruction or modification that will not allow their content to be reproduced.
- All documents containing personal data not related to the execution of orders are not stored.
ACCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- DIGITEX Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. does not sell or make personal data available to third parties.
- Personal data is provided to courier companies with whom DIGITEX Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. he has concluded contracts in order to fulfill orders placed voluntarily.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- DIGITEX Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. protects collected personal data in accordance with the highest security and data protection standards.
- The transfer of personal data (between the web server and the web browser) is secured by the SSL protocol ensuring the confidentiality of data transmission via the Internet.
- Cookies do not contain personal data. They are used to identify the logged-in user, maintain the logged-in user session and for statistical purposes.
- You can disable cookies in your web browser, nevertheless it may cause some inconvenience when using the Digitex website. Web browser producers publish detailed information about cookie management on their websites:
Google Chrome: Menu → Settings → Show advanced settings → Privacy → Content settings → Cookies
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0: Menu → Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Sites
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy
Opera: Menu → Settings → Preferences → Advanced → Cookies
Safari: Menu → Preferences → Security
INSPECTOR OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the user has the right to access their data, correct it, delete it and the right to be forgotten in the cases mentioned in the above-mentioned Act.
- Applications regarding the right to be forgotten should be directed to the Personal Data Inspector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are accepted on business days from 8:00 to 15:00. Response time to the above the request is up to 14 business days.
- The changes will be published on the above website.
Sopot, 17 May 2018